Grand Lodge Bio
Right Worshipful Junior Grand Warden Victor C. Cooper, KYGCH
- Children – 5
- Education – Bachelors of Applied Science, Campbell University, May 2009
- Raised December 2, 1995, Savannah Lodge #407
- Arched March 21 March 1997, Cumberland Chapter #70
- Advanced June 23, 1997, Edward Evans Consistory #196
- Greeted January 8, 2000, King Solomon Council, #2
- Created May 31, 2001, Kindah Temple #62
- Dubbed May 31, 2003, Pilgrim Rest Commandery #11
- Knighted August 8, 2005, John R. Gilmore Priory #2
- Elevated October 8, 2007, United Supreme Council, TN
- Coronated January 23, 2016, United Supreme Council, DC
- Past Patron, Electa Chapter #627, OES, 2000 & 2014
- Most Excellent Grand High Priest, Grand Chapter Royal Arch Masons, NC – 2011 & 2012
- Eminent Prior, Tarheel Priory #10, Knights York Cross of Honor, NC – 2012
- Right Grand Thrice Illustrious Master, Prince Hall Grand Council, Royal & Select Masters, NC – 2013 & 2014
- Right Eminent Grand Commander, Tarheel Grand Commandery, NC 2015
- Imperial Deputy of the Desert, NC E.A.O.N.M.S. – 2016
Brother Victor C. Cooper was born in Augusta, GA, on May 3, 1967, to Alice and Johnny McKenny. Later his family moved to Philadelphia, PA, where he was educated in the public school system. In June of 1985, he graduated from Benjamin Franklin High School and enlisted in the United States Air Force as a Maintenance and Operations Scheduler.
As a 20 year veteran of the United States military, he was afforded opportunities to travel to foreign lands such as Korea, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Iraqi and experience various cultures. Arriving at Pope AFB in Fayetteville, NC in July of 1993 he continued to served his country with dedication until his retirement in September 2005 as a Master Sergeant. During his noteworthy career, his many accolades included: Air Force (AF) Training Ribbon, AF Meritorious Service Medal, AF Commendation, 2 AF Achievement Medals, 4 Good Conduct Medals, 1 Oversees Short and Long Ribbon, Kuwait Liberation Medal, AF Longevity Ribbon, Professional Military Graduate Ribbon, Southwest Asia Service Medal, and culminating a proud distinguished career with the Meritorious Service Medal.
Brother Cooper is a 2009 graduate of Campbell University and possesses a Bachelors of Applied Science. As a child of God, he belongs to Emmanuel Faith Tabernacle in Augusta GA. Also deeply rooted in community service, he is a member Savannah Lodge #407, located in Fayetteville, where he has demonstrated loyalty and dedication to the order. With a genuine love and unrivalled drive, he has achieved numerous awards and accolades.
Finally, no award can surpass what Brother Cooper perceives to be his greatest lifetime achievement, that of fatherhood. His children are the most important aspects of his life. With true respect and knowledge of who bestows all the blessings, he thanks God for all that he is, and will be.